Useful information new
Registration desk will be in front of the Japan Salon.
Tourist Organization of Belgrade
Transportion to the SAVA Center
SAVA Center - Ground floor
SAVA Center - First floor
Conference dinner venue - Yachting Club "Kej"
Social Events new
Welcome cocktail and coffee break refreshments will be offered for all participants. All registered participants are welcome to the Boat Tour and Conference Dinner on Wednesday, 21st of November. Boat cruising will start at 20:00 from Yachting Club “Kej”, Usce Street bb. Informal clothing is sufficient. One registration fee covers Boat Tour and Conference Dinner for one person. Accompanying persons are welcome as well. Tickets (30 Euros/person) will be available at the reception Desk.
Information for Authors
Authors are invited to submit camera-ready papers in electronic form (PDF format) describing original, previously unpublished, research and development work related to the Symposium’s topics. Papers should be prepared according to the NEUREL template in ISO A4 format (210mm x 297mm), in two-columns with 5mm space between columns and with 20mm margins in all four sides. Text should be written in English, using Times New Roman 10 points font style. Four pages are encouraged and should not exceed six pages, including figures, tables, and references.
Each submitted paper will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system. Each paper will be reviewed by at least two anonymous reviewers. Papers with favourable reviews will be accepted. It is required that each accepted paper be orally presented by its author or co-authors.
Accepted and presented papers, if registration fee is paid, will be published in the Proceedings of the NEUREL-2018 (Conference CD) and submitted for possible publication in the IEEE Xplore database. Please, check the Registration page for details on paper preparation and submission.
* All additional costs (bank transfer, taxes, provisions, VAT) should be covered by participant. Participants from Serbia can pay Conference fee in RSD.
Instructions for conference fee payment can be found in following documents: English version, Serbian version.
** For payments after October 30, 2018 (including the payment at the Reception Desk) author (or responsible person) should send signed Confirmation Letter to the Conference Secretariat before October 25, 2018, where author declares that payment will be processed.
Foreign participants could pay Registration fees to the bank account according to the following payment instructions:
|Intermediary (correspondent) bank:
|Deutsche Bank AG, Taunusanlage 12, 60262 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Account with institution:
|National Bank of Serbia, Nemanjina 17, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
|School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade
|Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
|Details of payment:
|NEUREL-2018 Conference fee for participant
|(write participant's Name and Family Name)
- Authors who will present the papers are kindly requested to contact their session chairmen 10 minutes before the beginning of the session. In this way, the authors will contribute to well organization of sessions.
- Papers should be presented only by an author/coauthor of a registered paper.
- The time for the oral presentation of the regular papers including discussion is limited to 15 minutes.
- Overhead and video-beam projectors will be at disposal during the presentation.
Conference Proceedings and Registration Fee
- Submitted final version of each accepted paper must be IEEE Xplore compatible and validated through IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- IEEE electronic copyright form (eCF) must be signed for each accepted paper
- For each accepted paper the Conference Fee (English version, Serbian version) is necessary.
- Only papers with paid Conference Fee will be included into the Conference Proceedings.
- Papers not covered by the Conference Fee will be excluded from the Conference Proceedings and can not be referenced as the paper from NEUREL 2018.
- Conference Fee includes all conference material, refreshments, lunches, and Conference Dinner.
- Reduced conference fee is provided for IEEE, ETRAN, and DT society members, as well for students.